All you need is three ingredients for this recipe, and it is a great one to get the kids involved in too!
- 1-2 small oranges, such as tangerines
- 50g of your favourite chocolate
- Achill Island Sea Salt Flakes
- Peel the oranges and separate the segments and lay on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a bowl over a pot of simmering water
- Dip the oranges in the chocolate, only coating half the segment and lay on baking paper.
- Sprinkle with a good pinch of Achill Island Sea Salt flakes and place in the fridge until set.