Our go to pancake recipe for Pancake Tuesday.
- 140g plain flour
- 200ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- Pinch of Achill Island Sea Salt
- Butter for greasing
- Achill Island Sea Salted Caramel Fudge
- Gather Sea Salted Caramel Sauce
- Add the milk into the flower and whisk until all lumps are removed.
- Add in the eggs and vegetable oil and whisk until combined
- Heat the pan over a moderate heat, then add the butter and a drop of vegetable oil.
- Ladle some of the pancake batter into the pan, tilting the pan around for an even layer.
- Leave to cook 30 seconds, or until the underside is golden. Once it has turned golden, it is ready to flip. Cook on the other side for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Drizzle over the salted caramel sauce and top with crumbled Achill Island Sea Salted Caramel Fudge.