This dish took over TikTok recently and we had to give it a go. We've added our seaweed sea salt here to give a lovely depth of flavour, and it works really well.
Ingredients: (serves 4)
- 250g of your favourite pasta, we like to use tagliatelle.
- 4 whole cloves of garlic
- 4 tbsp of good quality olive oil
- 1 pack of feta cheese (250g)
- 500g of cherry tomatoes
- Achill Island Seaweed Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
- In an oven dish add the cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, and garlic cloves. Season with a good pinch of Achill Island Sea Salt and black pepper and drizzle over the olive oil.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until the tomatoes are lightly roasted and feta has browned.
- In the meantime, cook your pasta as per pack instructions.
- Remove the tomatoes and feta from the oven and ligly crush with a fork to create the sauce.
- Add the pasta to the dish, along with some of the pasta water and fold into the tomato mixture.
- Finish with a pinch of Achill Island Seaweed Sea Salt.