November 17, 2020
4 Ingredient Sea Salt Cookies Recipe
We love this recipe from ILoveCooking. Whipped up in minutes, they are great afternoon snack. We always sprinkle our natural Achill Island Sea Salt over them once they come out of the oven for a little extra salty kick.
- 270g Smooth Peanut Butter
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- Achill Island Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan
- Line baking tray with parchment paper
- Use electric mixer to mix ingredients together in a medium size bowl (Don’t worry if it looks crumbly, press dough together with hands or a spoon)
- Roll into 4cm round balls and arrange on the lined baking tray (they will spread out so leave some space)
- Use a fork to flatten the dough balls in a criss cross pattern
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, remove a sprinkle a few flakes of Achill Island Sea Salt over the top and then leave to cool.
Want to make this recipe? You can buy Achill Island Sea Salt HERE