October 15, 2020
Slow Roasted Tomatoes with Achill Island Sea Salt
We love roasting tomatoes and our favourite is to just serve them on toast with a fried egg for breakfast. But these go great with pretty much everything and so easy to do.
- 1 punnet of plum or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- A good pinch of Achill Island Sea Salt
- Pinch of chilli flakes, optional
- Set the oven to 160C
- Put the tomatoes on a baking sheet with the garlic
- Drizzle over the olive oil,
- Add Achill Island Sea Salt and the Chilli Flakes, if using and roast for 1 hour.