A Sunday favourite in our house. Our seaweed salt goes great with roast potatoes. They key here is to fry the potatoes in the pan before they go into the oven to get them extra crispy.
- 500g new or baby potatoes sliced in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 generous pinch of Achill Island Seaweed Salt.
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC.
- Parboil until almost tender (4-5 mins), then drain
- Add the olive oil to a pan and fry the drained potatoes for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in Achill Island Seaweed Sea Salt, sprig of rosemary and the 2 full cloves of garlic and fry for another minute.
- Pick and bash the rosemary leaves.
- Put the potatoes in a roasting tray and cook in the oven for 25 minutes until golden.