Jazz up a fish dish or a baked potato with this easy Seaweed Salt Butter recipe. You could also swap out the seaweed salt with Achill Island Smoked Sea Salt for a buttery, smokey hit.
- 200g Unsalted Butter
- 2 tsp Achill Island Sea Salt with Atlantic Wakame
- 1 tsp lemon rind (optional)
- Let butter come to room temperature.
- Mix in a large bowl using a wooden spoon/ electric beater until it becomes easier to shape.
- Mix in seaweed salt & lemon rind (if using)
- Place on a sheet of baking paper & roll up to form a cylindrical shape.
- Transfer to fridge/freezer to set.
Does anyone sell butter made on Achill Island?