April 10, 2020
Roast Parsnip Hummus with Achill Island Smoked Sea Salt
We had some left over roast parsnips so decided to whizz them up into tasty smokey hummus!
- 2-3 parsnips
- 1 can of chickpeas (drained)
- 2 tbsps of tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsps olive or rapeseed oil
- Achill Island Smoked Sea Salt
- Peel and chop the parsnips and toss in some rapeseed oil and smoked sea salt and place in the oven at 180C for 20-25 minutes until they are nicely roasted.
- When the parsnips are ready place them in the food processor along with the remaining ingredients and a good pinch of smoked sea salt.
- Blitz until smooth, serving with a pinch of smoked sea salt on top.