This is our favourite way to cook chickpeas and we make them at least once a week. They are great in a wrap with chopped tomatoes, avocado and pickled red onions, or on toast with red pesto. So good!!
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp of garlic granules
- Pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp of Achill Island Salt Flakes - Natural or Smoked
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and spread them out on a tea towel and pat dry - you want them to be as dry as possible so they will be extra crispy. If you have time you can do this a couple of hours before hand.
- Place the dried chickpeas in an oven proof dish and add the spices, sea salt and olive oil and toss.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 mins until the chickpeas are golden and crispy.
Interested in trying these out? Buy our Achill Island Sea Salts HERE