Dukkah is an Egyptian spice blend made by combining toasted seeds, nuts and spices. It's extremely versatile and can be sprinkled over salads, eggs, curries or even as a crispy coating for meat or fish. We've added our Sea Salt and Atlantic Wakame mix to add an extra umami flavour, and it is simply delicious.
- 3 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Fennel Seeds
- 1.5 Tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 1.5 Tbsp Achill Island Sea Salt & Atlantic Wakame
- 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 Tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- 50g Hazelnuts
- 50g Almonds (Flaked/Whole)
1. Toss all the ingredients in a bowl and transfer to a baking tray
2. Toast in the oven at 180 for 5 minutes
3. Blitz the mix in a food processor until it resembles a fine texture.
4. Store in an air tight container for 4 weeks