These are a great little sweet, salty snack that go perfectly with your afternoon tea or coffee! We use our natural sea salt here, but Achill Island Smoked Sea Salt would go just as well.
- 12 Medjool dates
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Achill Island Sea Salt Flakes
- 50g of dark chocolate (optional)
- Cut a slit lengthwise through the centre, ensuring you don't cut all the way through and remove the pit.
- Spoon each date with a generous amount of your smooth peanut butter and place on a plate or tray.
- If using, melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a bowl over a pot of simmering water until smooth and drizzle over each date.
- Sprinkle each date with a good helping of Achill Island Sea Salt and place in the fridge to set.
If you'd like to try this out, you can buy Achill Island Sea Salt HERE