We love stuffed mushrooms and they are great as a side dish or for lunch. They are perfect for the BBQ too in summer months. The Achill Island Sea Salt with wakame seaweed gives that extra umami hit that works wonderfully with the portobello mushrooms.
- 2 Portobello mushrooms
- 100g cherry tomatoes, or one medium sized tomato, diced
- 60g of feta cheese
- 50g breadcrumbs
- Zest of half a lemon
- 1 tsp of Achill Island Seaweed Salt
- Drizzle of Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Wash the mushrooms and pat dry. Remove the stalk, but keep for filling.
- Lay the mushrooms in a tray on a sheet of baking paper top side down.
- Dice the tomatoes and mushroom stalks and add to a bowl.
- Crumble the feta cheese and add to the bowl along with the bread crumbs, lemon zest and Achill Island Seaweed Salt.
- Spoon the mixture into the mushrooms and drizzle some olive oil over the top.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.