This is a take on a recipe from Ottolenghi's book, Simple. They are a great side dish for a BBQ or even as a snack.
- 3 Large Sweet potatoes sliced into 1.5cm thick chips. We like to leave the skins on but you can peel if you wish.
- 1tbsp of smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1tbsp Achill Island Smoked Sea Salt, plus more to serve.
- 35g polenta
- 100ml of good quality olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely crushed or grated.
- Sprig of fresh oregano, broken into a few pieces
- Preheat oven to 220C
- Mix the sweet potato in a large bowl with the paprika, chilli flakes, Achill Island Smoked Sea Salt, polenta, olive oil, garlic and oregano.
- When combined, spread the chips out onto a lined baking tray, you will need 2 and roast in the oven for 30 mins, giving the tray a shake a few times throughout.
- Remove from oven and finish with another pinch of Achill Island Smoked Sea Salt and serve.